11.4.10

OUT OF THE BOX: Vote for Mark and Hazel

A week ago, I was whiling away my time in front of the computer and found a contest for couples who'd like to spend six months getting paid going to exciting honeymoon destinations. 

This is one of those times I wish I was in a relationship. But, I'm not. So, the only couple I could think of who deserves this treat are my good friends, Mark Esguerra and Hazel Biana. I told them to submit a video asap and out of thousands of applicants, they got into the top 50 - this is despite submitting a video three days before the deadline.

So from top 50, the organizers will choose the top 10 applicants. Mark and Hazel are the only Filipino in the contest and they are currently number one. But, they need more votes, people!

So, click on the link AND VOTE. Spread the word!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free your mind... appropriately. Thank you.